Your Voice Matters
ADOT's goal is to understand Arizonan's needs and wants so they can be reflected in the priorities for the transportation system. Community feedback from across the state is crucial to setting priorities for the 2050 Long Range Transportation Plan.
Outreach for the 2050 Long Range Transportation Plan will include:
- A statewide virtual public meeting, as well as in-person public meetings in the northern, central and southern regions of the state.
- An interactive online survey and online comment forms
- Informational materials to provide information about the plan
- Plan updates and notices about planned engagement activities through email blasts and social media.
Share Your Input
Provide a comment on the Long Range Transportation Plan:
- View a recording of the August 22 virtual meeting at the Resource Center.
- Online: Submit the comment form on this page.
- Email: LRTP@azdot.gov
- Phone: 855.712.8530
Attn: ADOT LRTP,
1655 W. Jackson St.,
Room 179, MD 126F,
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Public Meeting Opportunities
There are no upcoming public meetings. To view a recording of the August 22 virtual meeting, check out the Resource Center.
For questions about the Long Range Transportation Plan contact the study team at: LRTP@azdot.gov